This website is property of DECONGESTION S.L., with tax code B 57850497 and address at Calle Sant Francesc, 9 – 07001. Palma de Mallorca (Illes Baleares). Companies Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume: 2566, Folio: 194, Sheet: PM-73588, Entry: 1.
For any queries or proposals, please contact us at
This website is governed by regulations that apply solely in Spain and the territories that make up the European Union, and both Spanish and foreign nationals who use this website are subject to said regulations.
USER access to our website is provided free of charge and subject to having read and accepted in full, expressly and without reservation these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS in force at the time of access, and we therefore ask you to read them carefully. Upon accessing our portal, its content or its services, the USER accepts and expressly submits to the terms and conditions of its use. Any users who do not accept these terms and conditions must refrain from using this portal and any of its services.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our website, increase or reduce services, or remove it entirely from the internet, along with the services and content provided, unilaterally and without prior warning.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content, texts, images, trademarks and source code are our property, or the property of third parties for which usage rights have been obtained, and are protected by intellectual property rights.
The user solely has the right to the private, not for profit use of the same, and needs express authorisation to modify, reproduce, make use of, distribute said elements or exercise any right pertaining to their owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our website is provided free of charge and does not require any prior sign-up or registration.
The user may access our website in accordance with the principles of good faith, public interest regulations and these Terms and Conditions of Use. Access to our website is under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who shall be held liable in the event of any damages that are caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Considering the impossibility of control with regard to the information, content and services contained in other websites that may be accessible via any links made available on our website, you are informed that we will not be held liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use made by the user of any such websites unconnected to our company.
- Who is responsible for how your data is processed.
- For what purpose we collect the data that we request.
- What the lawful basis is for processing said data.
- How long we will keep your personal details for.
- Who the recipients of your data are.
- What your rights are.
1. CONTROLLER: see information in the heading
2. PURPOSES, LAWFUL BASIS AND STORAGE of the processing of data sent via the:
- Contact Form.
- Purpose: to provide you with a way to be able to contact us and so we can answer your queries, as well as to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), provided you check the corresponding box, giving your express consent.
- Lawful basis: the user’s consent when requesting information via our contact forms and checking the box agreeing to be sent information.
- Storage: once your request has been resolved via our form or a reply sent by email, if no new processing is generated, and in the event of having agreed to be sent commercial information, until a request is made otherwise.
- Sending of emails.
- Purpose: to reply to your requests for information, address your requests and respond to your doubts or queries. In the event that we are sent your curriculum vitae, your personal details and the information contained in said curriculum may form part of our databases in order to be included in our current and future selection processes.
- Lawful basis: the user’s consent when requesting information via the email address or when sending his or her personal details and CV to be included in our selection processes.
- Storage: once your request has been resolved by email, if no new processing is generated. If we receive your CV, your data may be stored for 1 year for future selection processes.
– Obligation to provide your personal details and the consequences of failing to do so.
Supplying personal data requires the user to be a minimum of 16 years old, or where applicable have legal capacity to contract. The personal details requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with any of the services that you contract; therefore, if you fail to provide said information, we will be unable to deal with any issues you may have or provide the service that you have requested.
In any event, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal details and other information into our databases.
3. THIRD PARTIES THAT WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH.
Your data is confidential and will not be shared with third parties, unless legally required to do so.
Business name: DECONGESTION S.L.
Tax code: B 57850497
Address: Calle Sant Francesc, 9
4. RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Any individual may withdraw their consent at any time after it has been given, without having to provide a reason. Under no circumstances will the withdrawal of this consent condition the performance of the contract or any previously generated relations.
The individual may also exercise the following rights:
Request access to their personal data or rectification of any inaccurate information.
Request the removal of said data when, among other reasons, the information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained.
Request the limitation of any processing in certain circumstances.
Request opposition to your data being processed for reasons relating to your particular situation.
Request data portability in the cases set out in the regulations.
Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: by writing to the controller’s postal or email address (as indicated in the Legal Notice), stating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and which element of your personal data.
In the event of any discrepancies with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, you are informed that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided and prevent any alteration or loss and any unauthorised processing or access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DETAILS
In order for us to keep the personal data provided up to date, it is important that you always inform us of any changes to said information, otherwise we will not be held responsible for the accuracy of said information.
By providing the user with this website, our aim is to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision of said service and in the technology used. However, we will not be held liable for the presence of any viruses or any other elements that might damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
It is prohibited for the USER to undertake any kind of actions on our portal that lead to an excess overload of our computer systems, viruses being entered and bots or software being installed that alter the normal functioning of our website, or which damage our computer systems.
The USER assumes all liability resulting from the use of our website and confirms that he or she has understood all the information on the terms and conditions of use of our portal, said terms and conditions being sufficient to exclude any errors, and therefore accepts them expressly and in their entirety.
1. Types of data processed / Links to other websites
The website respects your privacy. Via this website, no personal data of any kind is recorded or processed, except for that collected through the contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The website assumes no liability of any kind with regard to any third-party websites that may appear as links on this site.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, and to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically gather and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data is included in this information?
– your IP address
– type of browser
– language selected
– operating system
– internet service provider (ISP)
What do we use this information for?
This information is used globally to improve how this site is managed, analyse trends and collect demographic details about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (e.g. to optimise and improve the user experience and/or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If any non-personal information is used in conjunction with any personal data, the whole is processed as personal data.
To optimise our services, this site, sent email messages, online services, advertisements and interactive application may all use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites, normally consisting of text and numbers, sent by our web server to your browser’s cookies folder. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, and remember that information when establishing a new connection between our server and their browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalised websites that make visiting the website an individual experience tailored to personal preferences.
What types of cookies does this site use?
1.) Two cookie types are used on this site, depending on how long they are stored:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookies folder until you leave the website. These cookies are needed for certain applications or functions and allow this site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: these cookies help improve the user experience (e.g. for personalised browsing). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time, depending on any adjustments made to your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server from this site each time you visit. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the reason for processing any data obtained, this site uses the following cookie types:
– Technical cookies: these cookies enable browsing via a website, platform or application, and using the different options or services that are available in it, such as monitoring traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access parts, remembering the elements that form part of an order, making the request to register for or take part in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to show video or audio content, or share content across social media platforms.
– Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow you to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria set by your device (such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.).
– Analytics cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to determine user numbers and therefore to measure and perform statistical analyses of the use made of the service provided. To that end, the use you make of our website is analysed in order to make improvements to the products or services that we provide.
– Advertising cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the provision of any advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, adjusting the advertisement content to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To that end, we can analyse your online browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to ensure that any advertising spaces that appear on the site from which the service requested is provided are managed as effectively as possible. These cookies store information about your behaviour obtained by observing your browsing habits, which enables us to develop a specific profile to show advertising content based on said habits.
First-party cookies used on the site:
4. Third-party cookies
In order to show advertising and monitor our marketing communications, third-party cookies may also be used by the website. These cookies are used to measure how effective advertising is and personalise the content accordingly. The information that may be obtained by third parties includes data such as geographic location (via the IP address), contact details or (and only if entered through the site) the user’s email address.
Third-party cookies used on the site:
5. Web beacons or pixel tags
This site uses web beacons (also known as pixel tags). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, normally no larger than 1×1 pixel, which is placed in a website or an email to monitor the online behaviour of the user visiting the website.
These images mainly use third-party technologies, and in the case of this site are used to monitor visitor activity, such as knowing which pages of the site are visited, when and where from (country/town).
6. Monitoring and analysis
To ensure the site’s marketing communications remain optimal, the website uses Google Analytics software. This technology is used to determine the visitor’s online behaviour in terms of time, geographic location and use made of this site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, is not linked to personal data and the website does not share it with third parties for any independent use. All necessary analytics information is stored in Google’s servers.
7. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and full functionality of this site may not be available once cookies have been disabled.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the web browser installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Settings 3. Click on Privacy 4. Check or uncheck the Accept cookies option and the Including third-party cookies option.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet options. 2: Select the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools, then 2. Internet options. 3. Select the Security tab, then 4.Click on Internet, then, Custom level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
– If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
– In Internet Explorer 3.0, click on View, Options, Advanced, then check the box Warn before accepting cookies.
– If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0: in the taskbar, click on:
1. Edit, then 2. Preferences, and then 3. Advanced. 4. Establish the options you prefer in the box labelled Cookies.
– If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Google Chrome icon; 2 Click on Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options, near the bottom of the page; 4. In the section “Privacy”, click on Content settings. 5. To disable or enable cookies, check the box “Block site data and third-party cookies”. To enable first-party and third-party cookies, select the option Allow local data to be set. If you only wish to allow first-party cookies, click the check box next to “Block site data and third-party cookies”.
You can contact us through the contact data on this document. You can also contact us to access any personal information we have obtained through this website, or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
Please check our Terms and Conditions of Use or our Legal Notice for more information about the website’s owner.
The website makes every reasonable effort to ensure the site’s content is accurate and up to date.
GUARANTEE, CANCELLATION AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY:
Guarantee policy: credit card number to guarantee the reservation.
– Special rate with discount: this rate does not allow for cancellations or modifications to be made to the reservation.
– Flexible rate: this rate is subject to the conditions indicated by the hotel when making the reservation.
No-show policy: In the event of a no-show, 100% of the full amount will be charged. In the event of an early departure, 100% of the amount for the rest of the stay will be charged.
All rates are per room and per night / 10% VAT included. Local taxes not included.
General terms and conditions:
– The reservation price only includes the service booked (accommodation only or accommodation and breakfast). It does not include any optional extras or any other service that is not expressly contracted by means of the system established on the website.
– Hotel offers will only be valid for the period stated in said offers, and must be arranged during the time they are accessible to the user through this website.
– In the event of the contract being cancelled by the hotel operator, for reasons of force majeure, defined as any abnormal or unforeseeable circumstances, the consequences of which could not have been avoided despite having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be cancelled without any right to recourse by the user.